Elitac provides an easy to use, highly customizable product that can be used to test tactile applications in a research environment. Use the science suit to test and validate your new ideas.
Test and validate your ideas
The large set of straps enables you to change the lay-out of the suit to cover different parts of the body. Stick the vibration units anywhere on the straps by using the velcro backing. You can easily add, remove or relocate the vibration units based on your subjects/participants or research purposes.
Connects to existing systems
Science Suit is designed to enable an easy connection and operating system to all common devices (mobile and desktop), either by cable or Bluetooth connection.
- Wired electronics, attached in pockets and using Velcro
- Up to 32 vibration elements, cable lenghts made-to-order
- Electronics are detachable for laundry
- Sweat resistant
- Bluetooth or USB connection
- HID connection to all common devices and operating systems (mobile and desktop)
- Powerfull ARM processor
- Shirt runs on ‘TactileOS’ operating system, which
accommodates future applications or custom work on
the embedded system
- Integrated compass optional
- GNSS module optional
- Battery time at least 8 hours (depends highly on use)
- Size-adjustable full-velcro shirt
- Weight electronics (9 tactors + control module): ± 90g
The tactile sensory channel has many opportunities
We build customized solutions for partners who want to integrate our technology in their products or prototypes. Contact us with your ideas and ambitions to email@example.com